Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry is quite essential in student’s exam preparation. With an extensive explanation of all the problems given in the NCERT textbook, these solutions build a strong foundation for the students. The Class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions cover each topic in every chapter that is covering the entire CBSE Chemistry syllabus for better preparation. Vidyakul NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry are prepared by our panel of highly experienced teachers to ease out the exam preparation of students.
With three sections—Organic, Inorganic and Physical, Chemistry becomes quite tricky to learn and retain. But going through the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions, the students can easily cross this hurdle. Referring to these solutions would help the student understand their mistake and make them cautious not to repeat it again. This would ultimately lead to a good score in their board exam.
Why are NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry important for Board Exam?
If we talk about CBSE Board, NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry is crucial for the students. Since Chemistry NCERT is the main textbook prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education and the Chemistry Board exam paper is designed out of the Chemistry NCERT, it becomes crucial for the students to have Chemistry book on their fingertips. This can only be possible if the students go through the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry thoroughly.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT solutions cover all the three sections—Organic, Inorganic and Physical chemistry. The students can use these solutions as guidelines to understand the concepts, the fundamental of these chapters and their applications for better board exam preparation.
These NCERT Solutions for Chemistry are perfect for self-study since with the extensive explanations, they teach how to best approach a problem and quickly solve it. These solutions are perfect for Board exam preparation since they act as a gateway to the examiner’s mind. Providing an invaluable insight of the marking scheme for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Board exam, The Class 12 Chemistry trains the student to score more.
How can you score more with Vidyakul’s NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry?
Vidyakul brings Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions for students for their all-round preparation and success in the board examination.
- The NCERT Solutions Class 12 Chemistry includes both the problems and solutions of all the chapters in the CBSE Chemistry Syllabus. Vidyakul has made sure to provide the best to score more.
- The solutions are provided in a step-by-step process with the detailed explanation by our team of highly experienced teachers for better retention.
- The Class 12 NCERT Solutions have been made available in an easily downloadable PDF format for students to begin their learning.
- The solutions are created strictly according to the CBSE marking scheme. Thus providing an insight of the marking scheme to students for a high score.
- Some questions are provided with alternate solutions. This gives the student with an option to choose the suitable answer and thus understand better.
- These Class 12 Chemistry Solutions include both the problems and solutions for better readability and understanding.
- These NCERT solutions Class 12 Chemistry contain step-wise answers which will help the students gain a clear understanding of the answer, thus scoring more in the board exam.
Click on the links below to download chapter-wise solutions for CBSE Class 12 chemistry:
- Chapter 1 – Solid State
- Chapter 2 – Solutions
- Chapter 3 – Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 – Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 – General Principles and Processes Of Isolation Of Elements
- Chapter 7 – P – Block Elements
- Chapter 8 – D and F Block Elements
- Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 – Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chapter 14 – Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 – Polymers
- Chapter 16 – Chemistry In Everyday Life
Important NCERT Solutions Links