‘Vidyakul’ act as a marketplace for online learning courses and provide services to let you enrol in variety of courses published by Vidyakul.
By using the site, services or courses you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal identifiable site information (any information related to your use of site or service, without limitation, such as enrolment)
WHAT INFORMATION VIDYAKUL COLLECTS FROM YOU & HOW IT IS USED BY VIDYAKUL
If you request to receive our company or product information, or request information about specific services, or provide comments about services, you will be asked to provide specific contact information so that we can complete your request. We use this site Information to fulfil your request. We may also use this Site Information to send you additional information about our Services or Courses on the Site that you may be interested in.
Some of the Services require that you become a registered user and create a user account. This will require that you provide certain personally identifiable information, that may include (but not be limited to) your name, e-mail address, as well as telephone and address information. For ease of use, Vidyakul provide features to log-in to site using third party authorization (Facebook, Gmail etc.). When you use this service to log-in, Vidyakul, however, may read some information (like email address, name etc) from that third party site with your consent.
You allow us to use this personally identifiable Site Information to register you to use the Services, enrol in Courses, and otherwise provide you with the Services; verify your authority to enter the website and access the Courses and Services; notify you of updates; improve the content and general administration of the website and its Services; provide you with notices regarding the Services and other services that you have purchased or may wish to purchase in the future.
You also give us consent to providing this personally identifiable information to tutors as part of the Course Information when you enrol in a Course. Tutors will use this Course Information to provide the Course to you.
Vidyakul may also automatically collect and analyze Information on the site about your general usage of the website, our Products/ Services and Courses. We might also track your usage patterns to see what features of the Site, Services and Courses you commonly use, traffic volume of the website, frequency of your visits, type and time of transactions on the site, browser used, browser language, IP address and operating system, and statistical information related to how you use our Products/ Services and Courses. We collect, track and analyze such Information in an aggregate manner that does not personally identify you. This aggregate data may be used to assist us in operating the Site and the Services and provided to other third parties to enable them to better understand the operation of our Services, and also improve their Course offerings, but such information will be in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We provide some of our Services through contractual arrangements with service providers and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our Websites and to deliver Services. For example, provide order information to third parties that help us deliver the services.
- We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in the following circumstances:
- if it is required by law enforcement or judicial authorities, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation
- if we have a good faith belief that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process
- to protect the rights, reputation, property or safety of vidyakul.com or others
- to defend or enforce our rights or your obligations
- if the disclosure is required by mandatory professional standards
- to a 3rd party with your prior consent to do so
- In the event that vidyakul.com decides to sell all or part of its stock or assets or enter into a merger, we reserve the right to include Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring or surviving company
- We may provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related Website information to third party advertisers.
HOW LONG VIDYAKUL RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION & HOW SECURE IT IS
We retain Site Information and the personal data we process on behalf of Users for as long as needed to provide the Services. We will retain and use this personal Site Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with Users, and/or the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please see the sections above for how Course Information may be used.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information like password protection, secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption, password protection, firewalls, internal restrictions and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. All sensitive information like, with out limitation, credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and after a transaction; your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
However, Vidyakul cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat these measures or use your personally identifiable information for improper purposes. Therefore, you should be aware that when you voluntarily display or distribute personally identifiable information, that information could be collected and used by others. Vidyakul is not responsible for the unauthorized use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available publicly.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site, Services and in particular the Courses, may provide links to third party web sites or resources not associated with us and over which we do not have control (“External Web Sites”). Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Vidyakul of the External Web Sites, the content displayed therein, or the persons or entities associated therewith. You acknowledge that Vidyakul is only providing these links as a convenience, and cannot be responsible for the content of such External Web Sites.
Our mission is to provide quality and relevant learning to students across the globe. However, we understand that not all content is exactly relevant for everyone. Therefore, students purchasing courses on Vidyakul are protected under a 7 day refund policy.
This policy is to ensure that courses on Vidyakul provide full satisfaction and value to students.
Students not satisfied with the course for any reason can get full refund on their purchase
payment gateway charges).
How to request for refund:
Students who need a refund should send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following
- Name of the course
- Your Vidyakul account email
- Course purchase confirmation receipt and
- The reason(s) for refund.
Your request for refund will be processed for approval with 2 weeks of your email. Once approved, it might take up to 4 weeks for the money to be credited to your account. Students can also choose to get the money refunded as Vidyakul credit that could be used for future course purchases. Students choosing for Vidyakul credit would get a refund within 3 days after approval.Exceptions:
While we strive to provide refunds to all students who do not find it satisfactory, however there are few cases where refunds could be revoked
- If a student participates in the entire course or has downloaded the course before the refund was requested, the refund might be not approved
- Students who wish to purchase a course after claiming refund on that course before are not eligible for refund on the same course again
- Students who purchase and refund multiple courses over a period of time
Our refund policy is offered to protect students get the right value from our platform and evaluate the course. However, we also need to protect our instructors from fraud and provide a reasonable expectation of being paid. Therefore, we have limited the time for refund. We do NOT offer refunds for courses after the 7 day refund period.
Your continued use of the Services after such modifications will constitute your: