National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card
The Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to release NEET Admit Card 2018 in the Second Week of April 2018. Earlier, the Admit Card for NEET 2018 was sent to the candidates via post. But now, the candidates can download their admit card online from the official website of CBSE. Last year, when NEET Exam was on May 7, CBSE had released admit card on April 15th. So candidates aspiring for NEET 2018 must expect the admit card to release on or before April 14 since this year date of exam is May 6.
Candidates who have successfully submitted their NEET Application form by 12th March 2018, 5:50 pm and made their payment for the same by 13th March 2018 and whose application has been accepted by CBSE, only they would be able to download their NEET Admit card for 2018. Candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth to download their NEET 2018 Admit Card.
After downloading the NEET UG Amit Card 2018, the candidates are required to attach a passport size photograph and fill the proforma mentioned in NEET 2018 admit card. Candidates must check for error, if any, before downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must report to CBSE office since at the time of admissions and counseling, the details present on NEET Admit Card 2018 would be cross-checked with the details given on the candidates original document.
The Admit Card for NEET 2018 will act as an identity document that all candidates have to safeguard at all costs and produce in the NEET examination center at the time of the exam. If candidates somehow, fails to bring the NEET Hall Ticket 2018 to the examination center, then they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
NEET Admit Card 2018: Download Now
Schedule for NEET 2018 Exam:
Follow the NEET 2018 Exam Schedule below for effective exam-day preparation:
|NEET 2018 Exam Day Events||Time & Information|
|Entry to the Exam Hall||7:30 AM|
|Checking of NEET Admit Cards 2018 by the invigilators||7:30 AM to 9:45 AM|
|Distribution of NEET 2018 Test Booklet||9:45 AM|
|Seal of the NEET Test Booklet to be broken or OMR sheets to be taken out||9:55 AM|
|Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|NEET Test Starts||10:00 AM|
|NEET Test Concludes||1:00 PM|
|Materials to be carried to the NEET exam centre||
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2018?
The Admit Card for NEET 2018 would be made available on the official website of CBSE for the candidates to download. Follow the steps below to smoothen out the process of downloading the admit Card:
• Go to the official website by clicking on the link given above. (The link will be provided as soon as it is released)
• In the window that opened, fill in your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin. Then click on ‘Submit’.
• Now, the candidates would be able to see the admit card.
• The candidates must check for any errors in the admit card before downloading.
• In case of any discrepancies, the candidate must report immediately to CBSE Office.
• A print out of the NEET Admit Card 2018 must be kept safe for the future use.
IMPORTANT: In case, a candidate is unable to download their NEET admit card 2018 or if they do not have access to internet service, the candidate can take help from Common Service Centers or CSCs.
A Sample Image of Your NEET Admit Card 2018:
Steps to be Taken after Downloading NEET Admit Card 2018:
After downloading the Admit card, the candidates must follow the steps below to make their NEET 2018 Admit card ready to be taken on the examination day.
• Paste your Passport Size picture on the space provided in the NEET 2018 Admit card.
• Paste a 4” x 6” size copy of the photograph uploaded with the application form on the Proforma attached with NEET 2018 admit card.
• A passport size photograph must be taken along to be affixed on the attendance sheet of NEET 2018 exam hall.
Proforma in NEET Admit Card 2018:
The postcard size space given in the Admit Card for NEET 2018 is known as Proforma. Once the candidate downloads the admit card, he/she will find a small white space in the admit card wherein the postcard size image of the candidate has to be affixed. Candidates must note that the image posted on the admit card
Details to Check on NEET Admit Card 2018:
• Name of the candidate
• Roll No
• Registration Number
• Fathers Name
• Date of Birth
• Language of Question Paper
• Name and address of examination centre allotted to candidate
• Exam Date & Timing
Instructions to the Candidates as mentioned on NEET Admit Card 2018:
Find below are the instructions mentioned in their NEET Admit Card 2018 that a candidate must follow for a smooth examination process.
• The exam center will open 2½ hours before the commencement of the examination. So, candidates must reach the examination center on time.
• No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center after 9:30 AM.
• Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card, passport size photograph & Post Card Size Photograph affixed on Performa.
• Candidates who do not possess a valid admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
• Candidature would be canceled if candidates found to sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat. They must find out & occupy their allotted seats.
• Except from NEET 2018 hall ticket and photographs, candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items inside the examination hall.
• Until exam concludes as per schedule, no candidates will leave their seat or exam hall.
• Candidates have to sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
• Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet.