Sample Paper With Solutions JEE Advanced 2018
Candidates aspiring for admission into IITs and ISM Dhanbad require JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers with Solutions to fuel their exam preparation. Considered as one of the toughest exams worldwide, JEE Advanced 2018 facilitates admission into B. Tech courses of various IITs across India and ISM Dhanbad. IIT Kanpur would be conducting this national level engineering examination on 20th May 2018. Candidates preparing for this exam require strategic planning and ample of practice which can only be achieved after solving multiple Sample papers with Solutions of JEE Advanced 2018.
The competition among the candidates is quite severe as every year, lakhs of students appear for JEE Advanced exam. This makes the preparation for this exam equally difficult and demanding as the exam itself. After practicing JEE Advanced Sample Papers 2018with answers, your exam preparation gets an oomph factor and since these sample papers mirror the actual JEE Advanced exam, it provides the student with an insight of the paper pattern, the type of questions asked in the exam and teach them time management.
Vidyakul brings JEE Advanced Sample Papers 2018 with solutions, designed by our team of ex-IITians, keeping in mind the level of preparation required by the candidates to clear this examination for candidates aspiring for engineering courses in colleges like IITs and ISM Dhanbad. This exhaustive set of 5 JEE Advanced Sample Papers with answers provides the candidate with ample practical knowledge and awareness of what to expect in the exam.
Exam Pattern for JEE Advanced 2018
The candidates must go through the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2018 before they start solving the JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers with solutions. This will notify them the kind of paper, the number of questions and the maximum time they should take for solving the paper.
|1||Mode of Examination||Offline|
|2||Number of Papers||2 (Both compulsory)|
|3||Duration of Examination||3 hours per paper|
|5||Marking Scheme||The marking scheme of JEE Advanced 2018 will consist of full marking, partial marking, zero marking and negative marking|
|6||Total Questions||108 Questions|
Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2018
The candidates must go through the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 before solving JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers with Solutions. This will give them an idea as to what to prepare for solving and what topics to prepare for solving.
- Physics Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Modern Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Integral Calculus
The candidate can download the JEE Advanced2018 Sample Papers with Solutions from the links given below:
- JEE Advanced2018 Sample Paper 1
Click to download more JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers with Solutions.
How can Vidyakul’s JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers with Solutions help you to clear the exam with a high score?
To provide the candidate’s exam preparation with an oomph, Vidyakul presents a set of 5 exhaustive JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers with Solutions. These sample papers along with their solutions would help the student to clear the JEE Advanced Exam with a high score.
- Designed exclusively by our panel of ex-IITians, keeping in mind the intensity of exam preparation required, our Sample Papers for JEE Advanced 2018 with answers would give the candidate the actual feel of the exam.
- These JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers with Solutions follow the examination pattern as released by IIT Kanpur and cover the entire JEE Advanced Syllabus.
- Solving Vidyakul’s JEE Advanced Sample Question Papers with Answers will make you comfortable with the question paper and will make you aware of the type of questions asked, exam pattern and division of marks. This would ultimately reduce your stress.
- The Solutions of JEE Advanced 2018 Sample Papers will make the students aware of the marking scheme and make them learn how to answer the questions.
- Vidyakul’s JEE Advanced Sample Papers 2018 with solutions will help you gain an in-depth understanding of how to divide time between the three sections–Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics—thus teaching you time management.
- Solving these JEE advanced Sample papers will help the candidate formulate a better preparation strategy since they will help them analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
- Vidyakul provides JEE Advanced Sample paper for 2018 in Pdf format which can be easily downloaded and practiced to score high marks.
JEE Advanced Sample Paper 2018
NCERT Solution Class 12 Maths
NCERT Solution Class 12 Physics
NCERT Solution Class 12 Chemistry
Class 12 Chemistry Notes
Class 12 Physics Notes
Class 12 Maths Formulas
NCERT Solution Class 9 Maths
NCERT Solution Class 9 Science
NCERT Solution Class 10 Maths
NCERT Solution Class 10 Science