Introduction to Science & Chemistry
82 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hindi
Contains- 12 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2020
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Introduction to Science & Chemistry includes study of fundamentals of Science & Chemistry. Students will learn about Measurement, Error analysis, Significant Figure, Unit & Dimension. In Basic Chemistry, students will learn the fundamental principles of chemistry, mostly taught at 9th-10th Standard, however with more depth and difficult Examples.
Chemistry can guarantee you assured marks in JEE Advanced/JEE Mains, on the off chance that you have prepared well. This is the reason chemistry is known as best scoring subject in JEE Main & Advanced Exams. Most of the times, questions in JEE Chemistry are not especially twisted and get tested directly. The key to solving problems of chemistry lies in understanding basic concepts clearly. Here, IITIAN Er Rishi Kuamr will help you to improve your JEE chemistry score!
Introduction of Science
- Introduction to Science - Scientific Method, Definition, Laws, Theory Preview
- Introduction to Science - Scientific Notation, Method to do Measurement
- Introduction to Science - Scientific Figure
- Introduction to Science - Unit & Dimension & its use
Introduction to Chemistry
- Basic Chemistry - Law of Conservation of atom & mass, Balancing of Chemical Equation
- Basic Chemistry - law of definite, Multiple & reciprocal Proportion
- Basic Chemistry - Electronic Configuration
- Basic Chemistry - Definition of chemistry, atom, Molecule, Element & Compounds
- Basic Chemistry - Element & Atom's properties
- Basic Chemistry - Naming of Inorganic Compounds 1
- Basic Chemistry - Naming of Inorganic Compounds 2
- Basic Chemistry - Naming of Inorganic Compounds 3
Students Can Buy
About AtoZ Chemistry
Chemistry | Class 11th, 12th and Competitive Exams | 15+ Years Experience | Er. Rishi Kumar is the Academic In-charge of A-to-Z Chemistry who understood the challenges faced by students presented them with one-stop solutions for all their chemistry related problems.