Class IX ICSE Chemistry Complete Material along with Assignments
59 Users Enrolled
Class 9 , Chemistry
Board: ICSE , Language: English
Contains- 18 PDFS
Access Duration- Till 31 Mar 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
We aim to prepare Class 9 ICSE students with a complete study material so that the students can score better in the school exam.
Simple and easy to understand.
Understand concepts better by these quick revision notes.
ICSE Class 9 is an important stage where students need to concentrate on this subject as it is considered to be the groundwork of higher classes. To become clear with your aspiration and knowledge, you need to begin your preparation from this level. so here you can get complete notes and assignments for preparation along with solutions/Answers.
This study material will help you to better understand the topics and these notes, students will be able to make quick revisions of topics and score good marks in there exams.
Elements, Compounds and Mixture
- Atomic Structure - Class Notes
- Atomic Structure - Work Assignment
Matter and its Composition
- Matter and its Composition - Class Notes
- Matter and its Composition - Work Assignment
Physical and Chemical Changes
- Physical and Chemical Changes - Class Notes
- Physical and Chemical Changes - Work Assignment
Study of First Group Element-Hydrogen
- Study of First Group Element-Hydrogen - Class Notes
- Study of First Group Element-Hydrogen - Work Assignment
Study of Gas Laws
- Study of Gas Laws - Class Notes
- Study of Gas Laws - Work Assignment
The Language of Chemistry
- The Language of Chemistry - Class Notes
- The Language of Chemistry - Work Assignment
The Periodic Table
- The Periodic Table - Class Notes
- The Periodic Table - Work Assignment
- Water - Class Notes
- Water - Work Assignment
Students Can Buy
About Raju Mamidala
Mathematics | Class 6th to Competitive exams | 15+ Years Experience | Working in Geethanjali International School in Hyderabad from past 5 years. He Created an Educational Channel for improvement in various aspects for students in IIT Foundation.