12th Physics Ch. 3 Current Electricity
71 Users Enrolled
Class 12 , Physics
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 19 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will be able to learn all required Concept for CBSE Board exams & build a Strong Concept for JEE & NEET.
All Concept Video explanation
Top 10-20 Important question list
Full understanding of Current Electricity which will help you in CBSE Boards, NEET & JEE. Exercise Questions with Solutions to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and Score More marks.
- Ohms Law
- Drift Velocity
- Resistor Color Code
- Kirchhoff's Laws
- Electromotive Force
Chapter 3 Current Electricity
- 3.1 Introduction, How electric Current flows, Electric current in Hindi
- 3.2 Ohms Law
- 3.3 Drift Velocity.
- 3.4 Drift Velocity Derivation, Electric Current.
- 3.5 Current Density, Mobility
- 3.6 Numeicals on Drift Velocity.
- 3.7 Derivation of Ohm's Law
- 3.8 Miniature form of Ohms Law.
- 3.9 Limitations of ohms Law.
- 3.10 Resistor Color Code , 4 Band Resistor.
- 3.11 Resistivity or Specific Resistance of a Material.
- 3.12 Resistivity dependence on temperature.
- 3.13 Resistance Combination Resistance in series Resistance in Parallel
- 3.14 Kirchhoff's Current Law, Kirchhoff's Voltage Law with Numericals
- 3.15 Electromotive Force , EMF of a Cell
- 3.16 Cell Combinations Mixed
- 3.17 Wheatstone Bridge with Numericals.
- 3.18 Meter Bridge with Numericals
- 3.19 Potentiometer with Numericals.
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.