11th Physics: Ch. 4: Motion in a Plane
79 Users Enrolled
Class 11 , Physics
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 17 Videos
Access Duration- Till 31 Mar 2020
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will understand Motion in a Plane for Board & also very useful for JEE & JEE Mains & Advance.
All future updates will be Free.
- Motion in a Plane - Introduction
- Scalars and Vectors
- Multiplication and subtraction of Vectors- graphical Method
- Resolution of Vectors
- Vector Addition
- Motion in a Plane
- Motion in a Plane with constant acceleration
- Relative Velocity in Two dimensions
- Projectile Motion
- Uniform circular Motion
Motion in a Plane
- 4.1 Introduction of Vectors, Why we need it ?
- 4.2 Types of Vectors and Vector addition
- 4.3 Vector addition Formula
- 4.4 Resolution of Vectors
- 4.5 Scalar dot product of Vectors
- 4.6 Vector Cross Product of vectors
- 4.7 Determinants Method of Vector cross product
- 4.8 Numericals
- 4.9 Velocity & acceleration in form of i,j,k
- 4.10 Relative Motion in Two dimensions
- 4.11 Horizontal Projectile
- 4.12 Angular Projectile
- 4.13 Numericals on Projectile
- 4.14 Angular displacement and velocity, V & w
- 4.15 Relation between V & w, Relation between Linear Velocity & angular Velocity
- 4.16 Centripetal acceleration
- 4.17 Numericals
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.