11th Physics: Ch. 2: Units and Measurements
85 Users Enrolled
Class 11 , Physics
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 11 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will understand Units and Measurements for Boards & also very useful for JEE & JEE Mains & Advance.All future updates will be Free.
You learn about Units and Measurements for CBSE Board & able to get concept Clear for JEE & NEET.
- The International System of Units
- Measurement of length
- Measurement of mass
- measurement of Time
- Accuracy, Precision of Instruments
- Significant figures
- dimensions of Physical quantities
- Dimensional formulae and dimensional equations
- Dimensional analysis and its application
Units and Measurements
- 2.1 Benefits of SI system - Fundamental Quantities
- 2.2 Fundamental & Derived Units and Definitions
- 2.3 Practical units
- 2.4 Parallax Method - Measuring large distances
- 2.5 Order of Magnitude
- 2.6 Accuracy and Precision
- 2.7 Systematic Errors Random errors Least Count Errors
- 2.8 Absolute errors Relative Errors Percentage Errors
- 2.9 Combination of Errors Propagation of errors
- 2.10 Significant Figures
- 2.11 Dimensional Analysis
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.