11th Maths: Ch. 3: Trigonometry
84 Users Enrolled
Class 11 , Maths
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 15 Videos
Access Duration- Till 31 Mar 2020
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will understand Trigonometry for Board & also very useful for JEE & JEE Mains & Advance.
All future updates will be Free.
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of Sum and Difference of Two
- Trigonometric Equations
- Properties of Triangles ( New addition)
- 3.1 Introduction, Understanding Angles degree & radians
- 3.2 Trigonometric Functions and their range
- 3.3 Converting Sin (90- x) = Cox etc, allied angles
- 3.4 Sum and Difference of Angles like Cos (A-B)=....
- 3.5 Questions
- 3.6 Transformation Formula, 2 SinA . CosB =? etc
- 3.7 Questions
- 3.8 Multiple and submultiple angles
- 3.9 Questions
- 3.10 Sine Rule, Law of Sines
- 3.11 Cosine Rule, law of Cosines
- 3.12 Projection formula, Law of Tangents
- 3.13 Trigonometric Equations part 1
- 3.14 Trigonometric Equations Part 2
- 3.15 Trigonometric Equations Part 3
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.