CBSE Class 10 is an important milestone in a student’s academic career. This year the student faces a national level exam i.e. Class 10 Board Exam for the first time in their lives. Class 10 board exams hold a lot of significance in shaping the child’s future since the result of this exam decides their career path. To score maximum marks on the board exam, the student needs to be thorough with the syllabus and must have the practical and theoretical knowledge of the concepts. This year, the students need to work on their skills by solving, analyzing, calculating and expressing.
The Central Board of Secondary Education has prescribed NCERT Curriculum all through the nation for Class 10. This curriculum holds up the educational standard throughout the country by providing quality education which strengthens the student’s basic academic foundation. The NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 Maths and Science is focused on the fundamentals needed by the student to prepare for competitive exams. Studying from the NCERT gives the student a clear understanding of the concepts which further they analyze by applying them to
The preparation for Class 10 Board exams must be done in a systematic and comprehensive manner. The student should concentrate more towards his academics than the extra-curricular activities. Students must understand that Class 10 Board exams are a turning point in their life and they should be well-prepared for it. This can be achieved with rigorous preparation and a lot of practice. Empathizing with this struggle, Vidyakul presents Class 10 Study material which helps students to achieve
The NCERT Solutions and Class notes prepared by our team of highly experienced teachers provide the students with in-depth knowledge of the syllabus and help them enhance their preparation. Similarly, the Sample Papers, Previous Year Papers
How to score maximum marks in CBSE Class 10 Board exams?
The CBSE Class X board exams are the turning point in a student’s life. All through the year, the students are under so much pressure due to the vast syllabus. Moreover, this is the first time a student is going to sit for a national level exam which adds to their anxiety. Thus, we bring certain tips for you to score more marks by reducing your stress levels.
- The student must be thorough with the syllabus for an
all-roundpreparation. All concepts must be at your fingertips.
- You must learn the name reactions and all the mathematical formulae. Make charts and flashcards for better retention. You should also make flashcards of the new definition of repetitive revision.
- Make sure you are aware of the marking scheme and examination pattern. Vidyakul provides you both for CBSE Class 10 Maths and Science which will save a lot of time and energy.
- Practice as much as you can. Solve all questions of the NCERT textbooks for more practice. Moreover, you must refer some important books like RD Sharma and RS, Aggarwal for Mathematics and Lakhmir Singh for Science. All these books include a lot of practice questions whose solutions are provided by us for all around preparation.
- Take as many mock tests as you can. Solve Sample Papers, practice papers to get the feel of the exam. This will help you recognize your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them and master the subject.
Learning new things is a part of your overall development and at this stage we suggest you to keep learning and exploring new things!