Triangles Class 10 Notes
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Triangles Notes - PDF Download
Triangles Class 10 Notes are prepared in such a way that they help get rid of any confusion among children regarding the course content since CBSE keeps on updating the course every year. These notes are made highly experienced teachers strictly according to the NCERT Syllabus which offer the students a simple way to study or revise the chapter. Triangles Class 10 Notes would provide you with an effective preparation for your board examinations.
What do you understand by Triangles?
Two triangles are said to be similar if (i) their corresponding angles are equal and (ii) their corresponding sides are proportional. All congruent triangles are similar but the similar triangles need not be congruent. In a triangle, a line drawn parallel to one side, to intersect the other sides in distinct points, divides the two sides in the same ratio.
Learn more about this in Triangles Class 10 Notes pdf.
Download Latest Class 10 Sample Papers 2019 for Board Exams
- CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2019 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Papers 2019 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Papers 2019 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 English Sample Papers 2019 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi Sample Paper 2019 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies Sample Papers 2019 PDF
Download this solution for FREE