Ray Optics and Optical Instruments & Wave Optics
76 Users Enrolled
Class 12 , Physics
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 30 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Guidance of Experienced teachers
- Unlimited revisions with video lectures.
- Efficient & effective problem-solving techniques
- Learn from anywhere and anytime.
Class 12 Physics Chapter 9 (Ray Optics and Optical Instruments) & Chapter 10 (Wave Optics) solved by expert Physics teacher Pradeep Kshetrepal. We provide solutions for questions given in Class 12 Physics text-book as per CBSE & State board guidelines from the latest NCERT book for Class 12 Physics. The topics and sub-topics in Chapter 9 Ray Optics and Optical Instruments & Chapter 10 Wave Optics, which not only help you to get 100% marks in board exam but also help you to achieve success in competitive exam.
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Reflection Preview
- Reflection rules
- Mirror formula
- Image formation
- Miscelleneous app
- Refraction Intro
- Refraction effects
- Total Internal Reflection
- Application of T.I.R.
- Refraction through Slab
- Refraction from curved surface
- Lens makers formula
- Focal Length
- Lens formula and Image formation
- Combination of lens
- Reflecting Telescope
- Corpuscular theory
- Wave theory of light
- Construction and propagation of wave fronts
- Superposition of Wave
- Mathematical expression of superposition of waves
- Youngs double slit experiment
- Polarization of light
- Polarization by reflection
Students Can Buy
About Genius Academy
PCM & Biology | Class 11th, 12th & Competitive exams | 35+Years Experience | Pradeep Kshetrapal is a philanthropist and educator. His engaging physics lectures helps learner to grasp puzzling concepts of physics in an interesting manner. The video lectures and lecture notes are exclusively created by him to help learner.