Mole , Redox, Stoichiometry 1 & 2
86 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hindi
Contains- 44 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2020
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Mole Concepts & Stoichiometry is the first topic of Physical Chemistry. It consists of various topics like Mole, Stoichiometry, Eudiometry, Concentration terms, Acid Base Concepts, Redox Reactions, n-factor, Titration.
In this Course, Students will Learn
1). Concepts of Mole,
2). Numerical Approach of Mole, Stoichiometry, Titration.
Chemistry can guarantee you assured marks in JEE Advanced/JEE Mains, on the off chance that you have prepared well. This is the reason chemistry is known as best scoring subject in JEE Main & Advanced Exams. Most of the times, questions in JEE Chemistry are not especially twisted and get tested directly. The key to solving problems of chemistry lies in understanding basic concepts clearly. Here, IITIAN Er Rishi Kuamr will help you to improve your JEE chemistry score!
- Mole Concept - Avogadro's No. Preview
- Mole Concept - Mole & Number
- Mole Concept - Atomic, Molecular Wt
- Mole Concept - Ionic wt, Avg. At. Wt.
- Mole Concept - Molar wt.
- Mole Concept - Molar Volume & Gas Analysis
- Mole Concept - Gas Analysis
- Mole Concept - Empirical Formula Determination
- Mole Problems 1
- Mole Problems 2
- Mole Problems 3
- Mole Problems 4
- Mole Problems 5
Stiochiometry & Eudiometry
- Introduction & POAC
- Mole Stoichiometric relationship or Balance Reaction Method
- POAC vs Balance reaction Method
- Pecentage yield & Percentage Purity
- Successive reaction & Limiting reagent
- Limiting Reagent
- Limiting Reagent
- Problems on Stoichiometry -1
- Problems on Stoichiometry -2
- Problems on Stoichiometry -3
- Gas Stoichiometry or Eudiometry
- Problems in Eudiometry
Acid Base Reaction & Redox Reaction
- Acid 1 - Acid Base defintion
- Acid 2 - Acidity & Basicity
- Acid 3 - Acidic Strength
- Acid 4 - Acidic Strength
- Acid 5 - Conjugate Acid-Base pair, Basic Strength
- Redox 1 - Oxidation & Reduction
- Redox 2 - Calculation of Oxidation Number
- Redox 3 - O.A. & R.A., Balancing by Oxidation Number Method
- Redox 4 - Balancing by Ion Electron Method
Valency factor, Equivalent Concept. Volumetric analysis
- n factor & Eq. Wt. Concept
- n - Factor & Eq. Wt.
- Gm Eq. Concept
- Volumetric Analysis -1
- Volumetric Analysis -2
- Titration - Acid Base Titration
- Titration - Acid Base Titration, Indicator
- Titration - Redox Titration
- Titration - Redox Titration, volume Strength of H2O2
- Titration - Redox Titration, Iodometry, Oleum, Bleaching Powder
Students Can Buy
About AtoZ Chemistry
Chemistry | Class 11th, 12th and Competitive Exams | 15+ Years Experience | Er. Rishi Kumar is the Academic In-charge of A-to-Z Chemistry who understood the challenges faced by students presented them with one-stop solutions for all their chemistry related problems.