Isomerism in Organic Compounds
99 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hindi
Contains- 21 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Isomerism in Organic compounds is an important topic because most of the reaction asked in JEE Main & Advanced include stereo-chemistry. In this part, student will learn about structural and stereo isomerism. Student will understand the concepts of Tautomerism, geometrical isomerism & complex concepts of Optical Isomerism in best way possible.
Chemistry can guarantee you assured marks in JEE Advanced/JEE Mains, on the off chance that you have prepared well. This is the reason chemistry is known as
- Isomerism - Structural Isomers Preview
- Isomerism - Tautomerism
- Isomerism - Stability of Tautomers
- Isomerism - Factors affecting Stability, Catalysis in Tautomerism
- Isomerism - Geometrical Isomerism
- Isomerism - E-Z Nomenclature, Properties of G.I.
- Isomerism - No. of G.I., Interconversion of G.I.
- Isomerism - Optical Isomerism & its conditions
- Isomerism - Different types of Projections, R-S configuration
- Isomerism - Relationship between optical isomers
- Isomerism - Dissymmetry in a Molecule
- Isomerism - Enantiomers, Mesomers, Diastereomers
- Isomerism - Special Case of Optical Isomerism
- Isomerism - No. of Optical isomers, Stereoisomers
- Isomerism - D,L configuration, Retention & Inversion
- Isomerism - Measurement of Optical Activity
- Isomerism - No. of Isomers
- Isomerism - Resolution of Optical Isomers, Syn, Anti Addition, Elimination
- Isomerism - Conformational Isomers
- Isomerism - Conformers of Propane, Butane, Cyclohexane & Problems
- Isomerism Problems
Students Can Buy
About AtoZ Chemistry
Chemistry | Class 11th, 12th and Competitive Exams | 15+ Years Experience | Er. Rishi Kumar is the Academic In-charge of A-to-Z Chemistry who understood the challenges faced by students presented them with one-stop solutions for all their chemistry related problems.