Hydrocarbon - Alkane, Alkene, Alkyne, Aromatic Hydrocarbon
92 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hindi
Contains- 22 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Hydrocarbon is considered as first topic of Organic Chemistry in Many books. However, we are studying this topic after studying Complete Organic Chemistry Tools like Isomerism, GOC, Reaction Mechanism. All these concepts will work here. The stronger you are in previous parts, the easier will be for you to move ahead in this topic.
In this topic, students will learn about different type of reactions that hydrocarbon undergo - like free radical reaction, Addition reactions, Aromatic reactions.
Chemistry can guarantee you assured marks in JEE Advanced/JEE Mains, on the off chance that you have prepared well. This is the reason chemistry is known as best scoring subject in JEE Main & Advanced Exams. Most of the times, questions in JEE Chemistry are not especially twisted and get tested directly. The key to solving problems of chemistry lies in understanding basic concepts clearly. Here, IITIAN Er Rishi Kuamr will help you to improve your JEE chemistry score!
- Hydrocarbon - Alkane Preparation & Selective Hydrogenation Preview
- Hydrocarbon - Alkane Preparation -1
- Hydrocarbon - Alkane Preparation -2
- Hydrocarbon - Alkane Preparation -3
- Hydrocarbon - Alkane Properties -1
- Hydrocarbon - Alkane Properties & Problems
- Hydrocarbon - Alkane Properties -2
- Hydrocarbon - Alkene Preparation -1
- Hydrocarbon - Alkene Preparation -2
- Hydrocarbon - Alkene Properties -1
- Hydrocarbon - Alkene Properties -2
- Hydrocarbon - Alkene Properties -3
- Hydrocarbon - Alkene Properties & Ozonolysis
- Hydrocarbon - Alkene Properties, Oxidation, Substitution
- Alkene problems -1
- Alkene problems -2
- Hydrocarbon - Alkyne Preparation
- Hydrocarbon - Alkyne Properties -1
- Hydrocarbon - Alkyne Properties -2
- Alkyne Problems
- Aromatic Compounds - Benzene
- Aromatic Compounds - Aromatic Hydrocarbon
Students Can Buy
About AtoZ Chemistry
Chemistry | Class 11th, 12th and Competitive Exams | 15+ Years Experience | Er. Rishi Kumar is the Academic In-charge of A-to-Z Chemistry who understood the challenges faced by students presented them with one-stop solutions for all their chemistry related problems.