General organic chemistry - Organic Chemistry JEE ADVANCED Level
111 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hindi
Contains- 33 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
GOC (General Organic Chemistry) is the grammar of organic chemistry language. without having deep knowledge, you can't understand organic chemistry at all. So, In this Part, students are taught about the molecular behavior. Students will learn how to do electronic movements within molecules and between different molecules. In GOC, you will study about Hybridization, Resonance, Aromaticity, Substituent effect, Reactive intermediate, Acid-Base concepts.
Chemistry can guarantee you assured marks in JEE Advanced/JEE Mains, on the off chance that you have prepared well. This is the reason chemistry is known as best scoring subject in JEE Main & Advanced Exams. Most of the times, questions in JEE Chemistry are not especially twisted and get tested directly. The key to solving problems of chemistry lies in understanding basic concepts clearly. Here, IITIAN Er Rishi Kuamr will help you to improve your JEE chemistry score!
GOC 1 - Concept of Hybridisation, Resonance & UF factor
- GOC 1 - Concept of Hybridisation Preview
- GOC 1 - SP3, SP2 Hybridisation
- GOC 1 - SP Hybridisation, Relative study of SP3, SP2, SP orbitals
- GOC 1 - Effect of Hybridisation on Bond Length, Planar Nature
- GOC 1 - Concept of Resonance
- GOC 1 - Resoance Hybrid, Cannonical St. , Resonance Energy
- GOC 1 - Condition of Resonance
- GOC 1 - Writing Cannonical St.
- GOC 1 - Doing Resonance
- GOC 1 - Relative Stability of Cannonical St.
- GOC 1 - Resoance Energy
- GOC 1 - Effect of Resonance on Bond Length, Enthalpy of Hydrogenation
- GOC 1 - Intoduction to aromaticity - 1
- GOC 1 - Introduction to aromaticity - 2
- GOC 1 - Unsatuaration Factor
GOC 2 - Substitutent Effect
- GOC 2 - Substituent Effect, Hyperconjugation -1
- GOC 2 - Substituent Effect, Hyperconjugation -2
- GOC 2 - Substituent Effect, Mesomeric Effect
- GOC 2 - Substituent Effect, Inductive Effect
- GOC 2 - Substituent Effect, Electromeric effect, Staric Effect, Relative M & I Effect
- GOC 2 - Substituent effect Problems
GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediate
- GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediate, Carbocation
- GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediate, Carbocation, Carbonium Ion Rearrangement
- GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediate, Carbonium ion rearrangment
- GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediate, Carbanion
- GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediate, Free Radical
- GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediate, Carbene & Nitrene
- GOC 2 - Reactive Intermediates Problems
GOC 2 - Acid, Base, Electrophile, Nucleophile
- GOC 2 - Hard Acid Base, Electrophilic Nucleophilic Strength
- GOC 2 - Acid Base, Electrophile Nucleophile -1
- GOC 2 - Acid Base, Electrophile Nucleophile -2
- GOC 2 - Acid Base Problems -1
- GOC 2 - Acid Base Problems -2
Students Can Buy
About AtoZ Chemistry
Chemistry | Class 11th, 12th and Competitive Exams | 15+ Years Experience | Er. Rishi Kumar is the Academic In-charge of A-to-Z Chemistry who understood the challenges faced by students presented them with one-stop solutions for all their chemistry related problems.