82 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hindi
Contains- 17 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2020
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Electrochemistry is the most important topic of 12th Physical Chemistry. To study this topic, you should have understanding of Redox Reaction, n-factor, Equilibrium Concepts, Thermodynamics.
In this Course, Students will Learn
1). Concepts of galvanic Cell reaction, Electrolysis, Resistance & Conductance of Cell
2). Numerical problems based on Nernst Equation, Faraday laws, Resistivity & Conductivity.
Chemistry can guarantee you assured marks in JEE Advanced/JEE Mains, on the off chance that you have prepared well. This is the reason chemistry is known as best scoring subject in JEE Main & Advanced Exams. Most of the times, questions in JEE Chemistry are not especially twisted and get tested directly. The key to solving problems of chemistry lies in understanding basic concepts clearly. Here, IITIAN Er Rishi Kuamr will help you to improve your JEE chemistry score!
- Electrochemistry - Introduction & Galvanic cell Preview
- Electrochemistry - Cell Notation & Cell Reaction
- Electrochemsitry - Electrode & Cell Potential
- Electrochemistry - Measruement of S.R.P.
- Electrochemcial SERIES
- Electrochemistry - The Nernst Equation
- Electrochemsitry - Concentration cell, Battery, Corrosion
- Problems on Nernst Equation
- Problems on Galvanic Cell
- Thermodyanmics parameters of Cell
- Electrochemistry - Electrolysis
- Electrochemistry - Faraday Law
- Electrochemistry - Resistance & Conductance
- Electrochemistry - Molar & Eq. Conductance
- Kohlrausch Law & Measurement of Resistance of Cell
- Electrochemistry - Problems on Resistance & Conductance
- Conductometric Titration
Students Can Buy
About AtoZ Chemistry
Chemistry | Class 11th, 12th and Competitive Exams | 15+ Years Experience | Er. Rishi Kumar is the Academic In-charge of A-to-Z Chemistry who understood the challenges faced by students presented them with one-stop solutions for all their chemistry related problems.