Class 12th Physics | Chapter 14 Semiconductors
58 Users Enrolled
Class 12 , Physics
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 12 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Full understanding of the concepts.
10+ videos which cover the chapter providing in-depth knowledge.
Each topic with NCERT based numericals.
Chapter 14 - Semiconductors
- 1. Intrinsic And Extrinsic Semiconductor's - Doping & Energy Band Gap Preview
- 2. p-n Junction Formation (depletion region) Preview
- 3. p-n Junction Reverse Biasing
- 4. p-n Junction Forward Biasing
- 5. Photo Diode For Board Exam
- 6. Zener Diode For Board Exam
- 7. Transistor And Action PNP And NPN
- 8. Transistor's Characteristics NPN and PNP
- 9. Transistor As An Amplifier
- 10. Transistor As A Switch
- 11. Transistor As A Switch Numericals
- 12. Full Wave Rectifier
Students Can Buy
About Vikram Singh
Physics | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience |Vikram Singh sir has worked with various renowned institutes like Akash and Mastermind. Now, based on his past experience and knowledge he has prepared his courses so that students can get best education and score exceleent marks in their exams.