Aldehyde, Ketone, Carboxylic Acids, Amines
67 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hindi
Contains- 17 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Carbonyl Compounds (Aldenyde & Ketone), carboxylic Acid, Amines are the most important topic of organic Chemistry because more no of questions are asked in JEE Main & Advanced from these topics.
In this Course, students will learn about important type of Named organic Reactions. e.g. aldol condensation, Canizzaro reactions & much more...
Chemistry can guarantee you assured marks in JEE Advanced/JEE Mains, on the off chance that you have prepared well. This is the reason chemistry is known as best scoring subject in JEE Main & Advanced Exams. Most of the times, questions in JEE Chemistry are not especially twisted and get tested directly. The key to solving problems of chemistry lies in understanding basic concepts clearly. Here, IITIAN Er Rishi Kuamr will help you to improve your JEE chemistry score!
Aldehyde & Ketone
- Aldehyde & Ketone - Preparation Preview
- Aldehyde & Ketone - Physical Properties, Beckmann Rearrangement, Witting Reaction
- Aldehyde & Ketone - Schmidt Reaction, Bayer Villegar Oxidation
- Aldehyde & Ketone - Aldol Condensation Reaction
- Aldehyde & Ketone - Cannizzaro reaction
- Aldehyde & Ketone - Acylion, Benzoin, Clasien, Perkin Condensation
- Aldehyde & Ketone - Tests
Acid & derivatives
- Carboxylic Acid & its derivatives - preparation
- Carboxylic Acid & its derivatives - Chemical Reactions of acids
- Carboxylic Acid & its derivatives - Arndt eistert, Curtius, HVZ, Hoffmann reaction
- Carboxylic Acid & its derivatives - Acid derivatives
Nitrogen containing compounds
- Nitrogen Containing Compounds - Alkyl Nitrites, Nitro Alkane
- Nitrogen Containing Compounds - Alkane Nitrile & Isonitrile
- Nitrogen Containing Compounds - Amine Preparation
- Nitrogen Containing compounds - Properties of Amines
- Aromatic Compounds - Aniline
- Aromatic Compounds - Phenyl Diazonium Salts
Students Can Buy
About AtoZ Chemistry
Chemistry | Class 11th, 12th and Competitive Exams | 15+ Years Experience | Er. Rishi Kumar is the Academic In-charge of A-to-Z Chemistry who understood the challenges faced by students presented them with one-stop solutions for all their chemistry related problems.