Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers - JEE Main + Advanced / NEET/ AIIMS
375 Users Enrolled
JEE Advanced , Chemistry
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 8 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
1. Clarity of mechanisms in the reactions of alcohols, phenols and ethers
2. More confidence in organic reaction mechanisms
3. Learn tips and tricks to score higher in JEE and NEET
4. Learn acidity trends and factors affecting them for Phenols and derivatives
Designed to make you fall in love with Organic Chemistry.
This Course covers fundamentals of Alcohols, phenols and ethers for JEE/NEET/AIIMS and other competitive exams...
1. Introduction and classification of alcohols, ethers
2. IUPAC Naming and problem practice
3. Preparation reactions and their detailed mechanisms
4. Chemical reactions of alcohols, phenols and ethers
5. Acidity trends for phenol derivatives
6. Lots of objective and subjective solved problems for your practice and understanding
Alcohols, Ethers and Phenols
- Lecture 1
- Lecture 2
- Lecture 3
- Lecture 4
- Lecture 5
- Lecture 6
- Lecture 7
- Lecture 8
Students Can Buy
About Paras Thakur
CHEMISTRY | Teaching, Career Planning, Digital learning content | 7+ Years Experience | A teaching geek who knows how to teach. Worked in 7 states across country with some of the biggest IIT coaching institutions.