12th Physics Ch. 2 Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
120 Users Enrolled
Class 12 , Physics
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 21 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will be able to learn all required Concept for CBSE Board exams & build a Strong Concept for JEE & NEET.
All Concept Video explanation
Top 10-20 Important question list
Full understanding of electrostatic potential and capacitance which will help you in CBSE Boards, NEET & JEE. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance Exercise Questions with Solutions to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and Score More marks
Chapter 2 Electrostatic potential and Capacitance
- 2.1 Electric Potential Real Concept
- 2.2 Dipole Potential Electric Potential and Capacitance
- 2.3 Potential Numerical Potential due to system of Charges
- 2.4 Equipotential Surface
- 2.5 Relation between Electric Field and Potential
- 2.6 Dipole Energy Energy of a system in external electric Field
- 2.7 Electrostatics of Conductors
- 2.8 Dielectrics
- 2.9 Capacitor and Capacitance.
- 2.10 Derivation of Capacitance
- 2.11 Derivation of Capacitance with Dielectrics
- 2.12 Derivation of Capacitance with partially filled Dielectrics
- 2.13 What is Electric Displacement in Capacito
- 2.14 Capcitors in Series
- 2.15 Capcitors in Parallel.
- 2.16 Numericals on Capacitors
- 2.17 Energy stored in a Capacitor
- 2.18 Charging a Capacitor
- 2.19 Discharging of a Capacitor
- 2.20 Force on Capacitor Plate.
- 2.21 Numericals on Capacitor.
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.