12th Physics: Ch. 11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
79 Users Enrolled
Class 12 , Physics
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 15 Videos
Access Duration- Till 31 Mar 2020
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will understand Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter for Boards & also very useful for JEE & JEE Mains & Advance.
All future updates will be Free.
You learn about Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter for CBSE Board & able to get concept Clear for JEE & NEET.
- Electron Emission
- Photoelectric Effect
- Experimental Study of the Photoelectric effect
- Photoelectric effect and Wave theory of light
- Einstein's Photoelectric Equation
- Energy Quantum of Radiation
- Particle nature of Light: the Photon
- Wave Nature of Matter
- Davisson and Germer experiment
Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- 11.1 Work Function and electron emission
- 11.2 Hallwach and Lenard's experiment
- 11.3 Photon and Matter waves
- 11.4 Wave Nature of electron
- 11.1 Introduction, Work function, electron emission, Photo electric effect background (New Updated V ideo) Preview
- 11.2 Photo electric effect experimental analysis ( New Updated Video)
- 11.3 Failure of Wave Theory to Explain Photo electric effect (New Updated Video)
- 11.4 Einstein Explanation of Photoelectric effect (Photon Theory Particle Nature) (New Updated Video) Preview
- 11.5 Understanding Photon (New Updated Video)
- 11.6 Finding Planks constant (New Updated Video)
- 11.7 De Broglie waves, Matter waves (New Updated Video)
- 11.8 Wavelength of an electron de Broglie wave (New Updated Video)
- 11.9 Davisson and Germer experiment (New Updated Video)
- 11.10 Electron Microscope (New Updated Video) Preview
- 11.11 Numericals (New Updated Video)
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.