12 Maths Ch. 3 Matrices
64 Users Enrolled
Class 12 , Maths
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 12 Videos
Access Duration- Till 31 Mar 2020
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will be able to learn all required Concept for CBSE Board exams & build a Strong Concept for JEE & NEET.
All Concept Video explanation
Top 10-20 Important question list
Full understanding of Class 12 Maths - Matrices Which will help you to do well in CBSE Board
- Order and Type of Matrices
- Addition &
- Transpose of a Matrix
- Symmetric and
- Inverse of a Matrix
- 3.1 Matrices - Order and Type of Matrices
- 3.2 Matrices - Addition & Multiplicfation of matrices
- 3.3 Matrices - NCERT Ex. 3.2
- 3.4 Matrices - Transpose of a Matrix
- 3.5 Matrices - Symmetric and Skew Symmetric Matrix
- 3.6 Matrices - NCERT Ex. 3.3 Questions
- 3.7, Matrices - Matrix Elementary operations
- 3.8 Matrices - Inverse of a Matrix
- 3.9 Matrices - Finding Inverse by Elementary operations
- 3.10 Finding inverse 3x3 Matrix by elementary operations
- 3.11 Finding Inverse by Column Elementary Operations
- 3.12 NCERT Miscellaneous Exercise Misc. EX.
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.