12 Maths: Ch. 10 : Vector Algebra
70 Users Enrolled
Class 12 , Maths
Board: CBSE & State Boards , Language: Hinglish
Contains- 11 Videos
Access Duration- Till 30 Apr 2019
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will understand Vector Algebra as per CBSE Board & also very useful for JEE & JEE Mains & Advance.
All future updates will be Free.
You learn about Vector Algebra for CBSE Board & able to get concept Clear for JEE & NEET.
- Vector Algebra Introduction and Meaning
- Some Basic Concepts
- Types of Vectors
- Addition of Vectors
- Multiplication of a vector by a Scalar
- Vector multiplication by a Vector, Scalar Product (dot product)
- Vector multiplication by a Vector, Vector product (Cross product)
- 10.1 Understanding Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- 10.2 Components of Vectors
- 10.3 Scalar or dot Product of Two vectors
- 10.4 Vector or Cross Product of Two vectors
- 10.5 Questions
- 10.6 Questions NCERT Miscellaneous
- 10.1 Vectors Introduction - Understanding Vectors (New Updated Video) Preview
- 10.2 Vectors Questions Ex. 10.2 (New Updated Video)
- 10.3 Scalar Dot Product of Two vectors (New Updated Video)
- 10.4 Vector Cross product of Two vectors (New Updated Video)
- 10.5 Miscellaneous EX. Vectors (New Updated Video)
Students Can Buy
About Arvind Sir
Physics & Maths | Class 11th & 12th | 15+ Years Experience | Arvind Sir is the Director of Arvind Academy. Arvind Sir has dedicated his life to help students achieve their goals in exams by providing them quality education.