Andhra Pradesh Board Secondary Education (BSEAP)
Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or BSEAP was established in 1971, to regulate and supervise the system of Secondary education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is the first state in the country which adopted the 10+2+3 pattern of education. It promotes the vision of world-class education in Andhra Pradesh through quality leadership, support, and services. It aims at continuous improvement of education in the State. Established in 1971, the head office of BSEAP was in Hyderabad in the composite Andhra Pradesh state and it is now located at Vijayawada after state reorganization in 2014.
Aim of BSEAP:
Every student in this Board is instructed to study in subjects, get practical training, besides working towards environmental improvement and learning ethics and moral values for becoming a responsible, committed, patriotic citizen of our country. This is aimed to make them as our Nation's Potential Human Resource.
Courses Conducted by BSEAP:
- BSEAP currently offers 85 courses/streams that you can choose to study.
- The Secondary Education which is also known as Higher Secondary Classes – HSC is a two-year course conducted by Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP).
- It offers General Stream groups and Vocational stream groups.
- General stream groups include Science, Humanities and Commerce groups to educate and train students in Theory and Practical to choose and pursue higher studies at graduate level in both Professional and general courses.
- Vocational Groups are basically meant to educate and train students in skills related to the branch they choose to get immediate self-employment or if interested, to pursue higher education related to their branch of study.
Examinations conducted by BSEAP:
BSEAP conducts Secondary Public Examinations in Andhra Pradesh in a very systematic and strict method to assess the ability and efficiency of a student's knowledge in different subjects. These examinations include three different phases:
- Examinations on Ethics and Human Values and Environmental Values to teach students social and environmental responsibility with moral values.
- Practical Examinations for Science Group students and Vocational students.
- Theory Examinations for all students in their related subjects.
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh:
Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh is a department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations such as Professional Advancement Test for Teachers, Technical Certificate Course Examination, National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Examinations and many more.
Click on the links below for more information about Secondary School examination:
Higher Secondary Examinations, Andhra Pradesh:
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh conducts the Higher Secondary examination in the month of march every year.
Click on the links below for more information about Higher Secondary examination: